NAPIER Stepped Jigger - Copper
A good jigger should be accurate, account for commonly-used measurements, be easy to read and use, never break, and bring delight and satisfaction to the ritual of cocktail craft. The Napier Jigger has it all.
Choose from OZ or ML measurements.
- Single-sided stepped measuring cup means this jigger will not come apart
- Stepped 1/2 ounce increments are easy to read and use
- External measurement markings on both sides of jigger for quick reference
- Straight-sided walls means it’s easier to estimate in-between measurements
- Addition of commonly-used 1/4 & 3/4 ounce internal markings means you don’t have to guess at those!
- Fill to the brim for a total of 2 1/4 ounces.
- Dishwasher safe
- Stunning vintage stepped jigger with handle design
- Lifetime Guarantee
This stepped jigger features a beautiful, polished copper finish. The stepped Napier Jigger with Handle is also available in Stainless Steel and Gold finishes.
Copper Plated Stainless Steel. 1.3 oz, 2.75” tall x 2” diameter at widest.
- OZ Measurements: ¼ , ½, ¾, 1, 1½, 2, 2½ OZ
- ML Measurements: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70 ML
The Napier Jigger Story:
We’ve noticed that most jiggers just aren’t as easy to use as they could be. Double-sided jiggers often have unclear measurements or aren’t easy to read, and can be messy (especially for home bartenders without a sink nearby). Quality jiggers are hard to find; most frequently break due to poor product design and manufacturing techniques.
With the Napier Jigger, we wanted to solve some of those problems while also designing a breathtaking, beautiful tool that is an absolute pleasure to use. It pays homage to a stunning stepped jigger vintage design from the 1930’s, and adds extremely useful elements like internal markings (available in ML as well).
We manufacture all of our products with three things in mind: utmost utility, beautiful design, and uncompromising quality. With the Napier Jigger, we ensure that measurements are accurate, markings are clear and precise, the handle is securely attached, and any plated finishes (as with copper and gold) are extra-thick to ensure a durable finish that will last a lifetime.
Shawn Michael & Rachel Eva