New Mixing Glass + Handmade Case
Never Break Your Mixing Glass Again...
You already spend $35, $45, sometimes $60+ on a Mixing Glass to be on top of your cocktail game. If you travel with your gear, getting a protective case for your glassware is just good sense.
Pitcher Protector by Rye on the Road. A must-have if you're always lugging barware to a gig, party or friend's house. ($30)
- Durable black denim with insulating foam
- Snag-free recessed zipper
- Fits all standard size mixing glasses (up to 3.5" wide and 5.5" tall)
- Strap on outside holds a strainer
- Designed by bartenders Phillip Mauro, Vince Toscano, and Jon Gasparini
- Made by hand in San Francisco
These two were made to go home together.
Hammered Mixing Glass by Standard Spoon. Stunning, affordable, and already a favorite with bartenders & Negroni lovers. ($35)
- Holds 18 ounces of liquid (550ml)
- 3.5" wide ergonomic stirring diameter
- Weighted bottom provides stability
- Seamed (heat treated for durability)
- Dishwasher safe
Hammered Mixing Glass + Pitcher Protector for $57.50
Buy the set and save over 10% on both items. Plus we'll ship the Mixing Glass inside the case for added protection.